Main Sliding Banner
Cost-efficient and flexible construction management.
Scopus Engineering has the following
- ISO 9001:2015
- OHSAS 18001
- Pressure Equipment Directive - Module H
- Point Assessment Ltd (FPAL) Score Rating Verification
- ISO 14001 CERTIFICATE
Click above links to view each accreditation in PDF
We provide a cost-efficient and flexible construction service, tailored to suit our customers’ requirements.
Our construction engineers are integrated within our engineering and design team to ensure that all aspects of construction are considered from an early stage. Working as one team we can take responsibility for planning, manpower requirements, materials, plant equipment and reporting.
Scopus mobilises multi-skilled construction teams whose expertise are specifically selected to execute the scope of work. Our teams are self-motivated and work closely with our customers at site to deliver safely and cost-efficiently.
Benefits of using Scopus’ construction services:
- Clear HSE objectives
- Maximised productivity
- Integrated construction and engineering/design teams through scope cycle for efficient design
- Flexible working from ad-hoc single scopes and campaign scopes, to larger construction projects
- Fit-for-purpose reporting
- Empowered multi-skilled construction team
- Open communication
- Aligned with our customers’ drivers